The Best Kratom Recipes For 2021
After the 2020 chaos, it is now time to move forward and improve our way of life this year. One of the best ways to make that happen is by boosting our overall wellness with the new kratom recipes.
The bitter taste of kratom makes it difficult for both new and experienced users to consume the product. However, you can do several things to mask the bitter taste of the natural product, including making kratom tea.
Apart from the common ways of ingesting kratom, you can enjoy the product by mixing it with the right ingredients. In this article, you will learn three unique kratom recipes that can help you make the most of the natural product.
How to take kratom with an Acai bowl
If you like natural products, chances are you have come across acai berries. The purple acai berries originate from Central and South America. The fruits provide users with a wide range of health benefits, including:
- Improving the brain function
- Providing various nutrients
- Reducing cholesterol levels
- Offering a wide range of antioxidants
- Anti-cancer properties
If you are familiar with acai berries, you probably know about acai bowls by now. They are one of the most popular methods of taking acai.
You can infuse the acai bowls using quality kratom. Below are some of the ingredients you need to come up with your kratom-infused acai bowl and enjoy maximum benefits:
- High-quality kratom in powder form
- Half a glass of apple juice
- Half a cup of strawberries
- 100 grams or 1 pack of frozen Acai Berries
- One or two frozen bananas depending on your preference
- Half a cup of frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup of any granola of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- 1 cup of fresh fruit of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flakes
If you have not noticed, the recipe is rich in fruits. The fruits help mask kratom’s bitter taste. In addition, you can enjoy the benefits of acai and those of kratom at the same time.
Tips on how to turn your favorite kratom strain into an acai bowl rich in health benefits.
- Freeze your fresh fruits in advance
- Put the frozen fresh fruits, frozen strawberries, acai berry, blueberries, frozen banana, and apple juice in a blender. Add your dosage of kratom and blend for about 2 minutes at a high speed or until smooth.
- Add the smooth acai into a bowl
- Sprinkle granola, coconut flakes, and chai seeds on your acai blend and apply your toppings evenly.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of honey on the toppings and acai blend.
- Enjoy your dose of kratom powder in a health-focused way.
The best kratom-infused milkshake
Most kratom users mask the product’s taste with different beverages. As mentioned earlier, kratom tea is highly popular way to consume the product. However, kratom-infused milkshake may up the products game.
It is essential to note that Kratom’s bitter taste reacts with the fatty ingredients present in the milkshake. To smooth the bitter taste of the product, mix kratom with sweeteners to come up with a kratom concoction.
With this recipe, you may lose the taste of your preferred kratom strain completely. However, that does not mean that you can add more kratom until you feel its taste. Even without the taste, you will enjoy the effects of the product to the maximum.
With that in mind, you need the following to make the best frothiest kratom-infused milkshake.
- Your dose of kratom in powder form
- 2/3 glass of whole milk
- 2 glasses of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam
- ¼ cup of strawberries
- ¼ cup of Oreos
Use your favorite kratom strain. However, if you prefer taking the milkshake during your lunch break, we recommend taking white vein kratom strains. In addition, we advise consumers, who like to enjoy their kratom in the evening, to go for red vein kratom strains.
Tips on how to make the best kratom milkshake in all the land:
- Make sure your whole milk is out of the fridge for about 15 minutes to bring it to room temperature.
- Chill your serving glasses by putting them in the freezer until your milkshakes are ready.
- Chop your Oreos and strawberries as you wait for the whole milk to come to room temperature.
- Add vanilla ice cream, milk powder, whole milk, and some grams of kratom in a blender. Blend the mixture at a moderate speed for about one minute.
- Add strawberry jam, chopped Oreos, vanilla extract, and chopped strawberries in your blender and blend for about 1 minute.
- Serve your milkshake in chilled glasses. You can use fresh strawberries to garnish the milkshake or any other sprinkles you desire.
The cheesiest Kratom-infused potato chips
Apart from blending, various kratom recipes can help mask Kratom’s bitter taste. If you do not own a blender or you would like to try something different, this recipe is ideal for you.
Taking kratom with cheesy potato chips can enable you to consume the natural product without worrying about its bitter taste. The snack may not be as healthy as acai bowls, but the natural product adds value to it.
To make the kratom-infused potato chips, you need the following ingredients:
- Your dosage of kratom
- 4 unpeeled large red or golden potatoes
- Minced green onions
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Sour cream
- ¾ cup of grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
The tips below will help you make these kratom-infused potato chips.
- Begin with preheating your oven
- Use a piece of tinfoil to line a baking sheet. To avoiding sticking, apply at least 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Slice the potatoes in circles and lay them on the baking sheet.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter and apply it on the potato chips.
- Bake your potato chips for about 30 minutes or until the chips turn brown at the bottom.
- Flip the chip and sprinkle your kratom powder on the chips. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Dust the grated cheese on the potato chips and let them bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove the potato ships and allow them to cool off.
- You can garnish the chips with minced green onions and sour cream, or any other ingredients.
If this was an open forum, I am sure most Kratom users would ask; how can you sprinkle kratom on potato chips? It is very possible. Culinary experts claim that the cheese help masks kratom’s bitter taste. Generally, Kratom in powder form is heat resistant. Sprinkling the product during the last minutes of the baking exercise, as mentioned above, keeps the product’s properties intact.
Begin the New Year with unique and healthy kratom recipes
Kratom offers a wide range of beneficial properties, but to enjoy them, one has to find the best way of consuming the product due to its bitter taste. With thorough research, we have come up with the best ways of consuming the product. At Austin Vibes, we aim to provide our customers with the knowledge and tools that can improve their kratom experience.